Facial Reflexology aims to help your entire body function at its optimal level, improving your health and wellbeing. Facial Reflexology helps a variety of including migraines, bruxism, Bell’s palsy and sinus conditions, it also helps you to look younger and have a healthy glow.
The Bergman Method of Facial Reflexology is based on Zone Therapy (ten energy zones which start at the crown of the head, five on each side of the face and each side of the body extend down to the toes and fingertips). It also draws on a combination of Native American techniques and Asian body maps. The face’s proximity to the brain is key to the effectiveness of manipulating facial Reflex points which directly connect to the body’s neuro-pathways.
The face provides a beautiful and precise tool to read what is going on within the body’s internal organs, central nervous system and neuro-biological systems.
By stimulating out of balance reflexes on the face it helps to change the vibration and electrical charge or polarity of those cells effected. Breaking down the deposits, balancing the corresponding reflex areas of the body and creating harmony and well-being.
Benefits of Facial Reflexology
- Aims to relieve the effects of stress
- Aims to improve circulation to the face and head area, thereby speeding up the exchange of oxygen, nutrients, carbon dioxide and waste products
- Improves Lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of waste products and toxins
- Allows therapist to gain an understanding, through Reflexes out of balance, of what is going on within the body’s internal organs, central nervous system and neuro-biological system by looking at the face and skin.
- Relieves tension in the muscle tissue
- help relieve pain
- Relieves mental strain and improves concentration
- Helps relieve sinusitis/congestion
- Has a direct rejuvenating effect on the skin and leaves the face glowing and radiant.
- Can bring about a general feeling of calmness and relaxation through rebalancing of the body.